Login
Welcome to Moonbase.lu
Sunday, April 08 2012 @ 07:00 PM BST

LEGO Brand Retail

Forum Index > General > Story Ideas
 Base Raiders storyline
 |  Printable Version
By: Animalben (offline) on Tuesday, July 05 2011 @ 11:55 PM BST (Read 1105 times)  
Animalben

After completing the missions and leaving Moonbase you get a in-game mail from Commander Han Nibble saying: "Transmission Start: HELP! I don't have much time. We have been attacked and all our gear has been raided, the imaginatium has been burned, and we need your help NOW! P.S. Beware the... Transmission End:" The message includes another circuit board to give to 2by3. The Player then heads to Moonbase to find the base in ruins, the Piratron captive is gone and Commander Han Nibble is firing a basic blaster, the imaginatium is gone and more smoke is now coming from from the building that 2by3 is located in you go into the building and the safe has been blown up and behind it is a long tunnel. You give the circuit to 2by3 and he says "You have recieved our distress call I see." He then rewards you with 500 coins and then gives you a mission, "See where the tunnel leads & report back via a nexus terminal" You go down the tunnel and end up at a underground Piratron hanger where you see the captive that escaped (without a helmet, with red hair) guarding the gate to the hanger, with a mission for you and next to him is a nexus terminal the terminal says "So the tunnel leads to a underground Piratron hanger, but where does it lead? I must ponder this." He rewards you with a Piratron Captive's Helmet. When you speak to the captive he gives you a mission "I need my helmet that I left at that Moonbase, have you seen it?" You then give him the helmet and he grants you access to the Hanger.

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: Redboy31 (offline) on Thursday, July 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM BST  
Redboy31

Interesting, but how would it work? Would the other players coming to Moonbase for the first time be in a different instance? But anyway, sounds cool.

RB-31, Assembly Engineer, Beta Tester, Founder, and a great builder!

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Red Town, Avant
Grove

Profile Email    

By: Brickguy190 (offline) on Thursday, July 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM BST  
Brickguy190

It does sound cool. I really would like to see a base for the Piratron in the game. It does make sense for there to be two instances, like with the Venture Explorer.

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
~Albert Einstein

I'm the only LEGO nut I know in person. *cry*
I was a Beta Tester! (Brickguy190)

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Profile Email    

All times are BST. The time is now 07:00 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Support Moonbase.lu

As you know this is an unpaid fan project. Help defer the cost of this site and show your support with a contribution of your choosing.

Remember the Domain and hosting are not free.

My Account

Lost your password?

Related Sites

Brickapalooza - Celebrating the LEGO Maniac

LEGO Trains and Town

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events