Subject: MoonBase Arachnoid 1 and Piratron Skullhead Stalker (Mechs

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
By: BlazeBT

Content:

Okay, first off I would like to say that I am BlazeBT, and a huge fan of LEGO Building, I always wanted to get into the LUP/WBL and this is sort of my chance! Today I have built two mechs for moonbase. One is a piratron, the other for moonbase. These are the first good quality mechs I have build, and I am very excited to show them off! I based them off some game concept art and I'm really happy with how they turned out! Constructive criticsm is welcome!

Replies:

Re: MoonBase Arachnoid 1 and Piratron Skullhead Stalker (Mechs

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM

Content:

For some readon I cant attach the file, please explain how

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
By: Brickguy190

Content:

Make a copy of the files, & change their extensions to .zip. Or create a .zip folder & put them in there. Anyone who wants to see them can just go into the folder & access the .lxf files.

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM

Content:

Thanks for the help but im still confused... how do I change the file extention?

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM

Content:

The file extension is the part at the end of the file name: Example.zip. It defines what kind of file it is. If you can't see the file extension, you can go into your control panel & select 'Folder Options'. Go to the tab titled 'View', and uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'. Now you can see them. To change the extension, do the same thing as you would when renaming a file, but change the extension instead. You can change the file name while doing this, it won't mess anything up unless you forget the .

Posted on: July 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM

Content:

Okay Thank you for the help! Here it is now.

Posted on: July 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM

Content:

Nice! That is incredible, especially if you did it all in LDD. (I personally find LDD hard to work with when building from scratch) However, I did notice one error. The official colors of Classic Space (& thus apply to Moon Base) are grey & blue, along with yellow for windows. You had white instead of grey. Other than that, it is very nice work.

Posted on: July 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM

Content:

Thank you! And Ill make sure to change their color scheme next time.

Moonbase.lu - Forum
http://www.moonbase.lu/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=400